We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and taking steps to help ensure the safety of our management team and residents at Samford Square. Please check the CDC’s website for the most accurate information and updates on COVID-19.
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness that can spread from person-to-person. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure:
- Shortness of breath
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
Take steps to protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
- Clean hands often. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
We are working hard to ensure that all of the services that you rely on remain in place, but some of our services have changed. The changes are effective now until further notice.
- Reopening of the leasing office – The Leasing Office will reopen on June 1. Please adhere to all posted signage. Rent payments and service requests can be submitted via your community website and resident portal.
- Rent payments – Online rent payments can be made online via your community website and resident portal. ACH online payment fees will also be waived for June. If paying via check or money order, there is a dropbox located by the front door of the Leasing Office. Checks and money orders can also be mailed to the Leasing Office.
- Maintenance requests – For maintenance requests, please call 334-502-7300 or submit via community website or resident portal. When we enter an occupied unit to complete an emergency maintenance request, we will ask that all residents and guests move to a room away from where the repair is being completed, or leave the apartment. Exterior maintenance will continue as normal.
- Leasing – If interested in leasing or renewing your current lease, please contact the Leasing Office at 334-502-7300
A member of the management team can be reached via the property’s website online portal or by phone at 334-502-7300. We appreciate your understanding as we take these steps to protect our management team and the residents within our community.